Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Long Time Ago...

Hello all you Whovians, Who missed me?

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. To be honest there hasn't been much to talk about.
It's not as though there is any new Tennant stuff...

Oh wait, there is!

Yes, faithful Magnoli is making a better version of the Giorgio tie. When it will be completed is still unknown.

Back when Steve Ricks (Pumpkiny) discovered an authentic Cristian LaCroix tie, Magnoli also promised us a updated Swirly Fireplace tie. He's promised it will be ready for Halloween.
Seeing as October 31st just around the corner, I don't know how he's going to do it!
The man is a magician remember, anything's possible.

Just like this:


Yes, the Aztec key is also in production. As you can see a prototype exists, so you naysayers who say nay, it can't be done. It's being done.

Along with the Ricci tie which we will see, some day. (ha ha)

This month also saw me put my Tennant blue suit up for sale. I'm sure I want to guys. Trust me.
It's like saying goodbye to an old friend, who I didn't see much of.
Honestly, I only used it for pictures here. It's never been to a convention.
Perhaps I'll try my luck at the new Magnoli suit.

Also, I want to do a boot report about the 11th Doctor boots from Season 6.
I wear them to work, in snow, rain etc. And I want you all to see how they faired.

Finally, at some point, I will do a review on the 11th Doctor Shetland Tweed Steve Ricks made for me.
It's coming. Don't you fret.

Don't.

Seriously.

I was at the DVD store today and saw some DW merchandise and now I'm all reinvigorated.

I'm still here! Don't worry, you can always send me questions too! I like that.

geekchicstyle@gmail.com

Men's wear is my business. Really.

Allons-y!

OH, I should also mention, with the redux of Tennant ties, I will be looking to part with my older versions. I think. Depends how sentimental I get. (I'm not too attached to the Giorgio...but the LaCroix, has a special place in my heart.) If you're interested, email me. I won't sell them at full price, but they're in great shape so serious offers only. You can do a feasibility study, as I won't sell until I have got new ones in hand. HA, I'm an early adopter, of ties! 


2 comments:

  1. I am actually looking forward to seeing how your boots held up, as that will be a big decider in whether or not I invest in a screen accurate pair. (I'm currently using a pair of paratrooper jump boots, which are also my work boots.)

    Oh, and it's nice to know that you're still alive :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be very interested to see your boot report. I'm too afraid to wear mine (except for cosplay) for fear of ruining them.

    ReplyDelete