Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Let's not forget 10


And I bet you thought I had forgotten all about Ten and his ties!
Fear not, I am always looking to update my collection. And today is the first time in a while I have done so, also a Ten style post.

A while back I was following a tie on eBay. The seller was asking $100.00. Which I thought was grossly out of proportion. And at the same time the tie was not exactly what I was looking for, its pattern wasn't nearly whimsical enough. After a while I forgot about it and my weekly browsing of eBay listings.

It wasn't until last week when I was invited to a Sample Sale for mens neck wear etc. that I found a tie that fit what I was looking for. I think in a way I hoped it looked enough like the tie seen in School Reunion, or at least it looked like the tie on eBay that looked like the tie from School Reunion.


Either way I bought it. It's a Ted Baker. I don't know if it will see much wear but, time will tell.



The RPF reports that the Aztec bow tie is still in production along with the Nina Ricci tie and, a new Swirly tie? Interesting...
For whatever reason Magnoli is pretty bogged down with these and there isn't a release date set.

No comments:

Post a Comment