Thursday, November 24, 2011

More 11

To keep with the general theme here of 7th and 10th Doctor clothing, I will try to combine all my 11th Doctor stuff into one gigantic post. Something like that...

This is one of my two 11ish blazers. I know it's not really screen accurate, but I feel it captures the feel of the look and so I wear it.

Well, I know many of us were chasing around looking for a blue 11th Doctor shirt. I of course went back to Banana where I spotted the correct weave and bought one.
I have on my wonderful Swagger and Swoon burgundy braces, which I must say are excellent!
Although it lacks the front button placket of Smith's own, I think this shirt does the trick, lets check the weave:








Yep, that's the right one.

And while I'm at it I will try to drum up some business for the eBay seller from which I bought my maroon bow tie:

Here's the LINK

Grab 'em while you can.

However, I should note that it sized HUGE, even at 14 inches it was massive, so I undid some stitching and shortened it so it tied a more reasonable bow tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment